MusicWerks Studio is always open to meet new qualified music teachers. If you are interested in substitute teaching or working at MusicWerks
Please submit via email your resume, cover letter, and teacher application which is in a link at the bottom of this page.
- Degree in music, or equivalent teaching experience.
- Experience teaching children
- Ability to read music
- Creativity and excitement for working with children
- Professional presentation and clear communication skills
Preferred Additional Skills
- Ability to teach more than one instrument at plus
- Experience with group teaching
- Ability to engage children in an exciting learning environment
MusicWerks Studio constantly seeks opportunities to better serve our clients while providing a fun and rewarding music instruction setting. While our instructor turnover is very low, we are always looking for that special instructor to add to our team.
We are committed to providing the best music instruction in the Portland area and strive to improve our services — including offering instruction on additional instruments.
If you are a talented music teacher with a passion for sharing the gift of music with young children and are interested in joining our professional team, please submit your resume along with teacher application to email@example.com
Click Here to to download Teacher Application.